Public Works Dept.
We are committed to ensuring the quality of your water.
What We Do
- Loogootee Utilities routinely monitors for constituents in your drinking water according to Federal and State Laws.
- We have a source of water assessment plan available from our office. This report shows our water quality and what it means.
- We want you to understand the efforts we make to continually improve the water treatment process and protect our water source.
We offer several payment options for bill payments:
- Mail to PO Box 276, Loogootee, IN 47553
- In person at the Loogootee Utility Office, 401 N. JFK Ave., Loogootee, IN 47553
- By debit or credit card at www.govpaynow.com
- By phone at (888) 604-7888. Enter our location #A001HS and your account number
- ACH payments are also available. Contact our office to learn more.
Other utility contacts:
- 811 Connect/Utility Locate: Call (800) 382-5544 before you dig
- Duke Energy (Electric): (800) 521-2232
- Vectren (Gas): (800) 227-1376
Bo Wilson, Utility Supervisor
City Utility Office (Water, Sewer, and Street)
401 N. JFK Ave. / PO Box 276
Loogootee, IN 47553
P: (812) 295-2497 or (812) 295-1000
Hours: M-F 8am-4pm